Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

Your inner thought!

You see a begger, he is cripple. He is laying on the floor. You gave him some money. In your heart what question or what did you tell yourself?
1. He won't survive without people giving money. I must have compassion.
2. How much things would I buy with the money I gave him?
3. Surely there must be a syndicate but I shouldn't have gave him.
4. I just want to get him out of my sight.
5. I should had bought some food instead of giving money.
6. He better not buy drugs with my money.
7. What should I do if he use the money to buy drugs?
8. Am I giving him enough?

Next time when you met a begger. Try to see what  your inner thought tell you. Your inner thought is the key that define your true self and not your action itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment