Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Respect

I'm reaching 30 in aproximately 2 years time. My body is getting older, all the body part and system is aging but my heart is still as young as I want it to be. I might look old outside but I like to jump like kids do when I'm happy, laugh hard for the simplest joke, smile when I want to smile, sleep as much as I could, talk to anyone I want and on whatever topic I'm interested in, throw a little bit of tantrum but not a big one and get pampered by people around just like kids would. People who are older than me or married or a bit mature thinking than me might not be able to accept the way I'm. Just leave me if you can't accept it and don't get jelous when someone could accept me. I can't change the way I choose to be just because of your perception towards me. I accept you as who you are and did not try to change you not because of you are perfect, it is because I respect you.

People who respect others will be a better friend. Respect makes the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment