Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

Lesson no. 4

          Recently met someone interesting. He is not handsome, not highly educated and I don't even know who he is. But we start to contact often . I mean everyday and night for a month now. I start to like the way he talks to me.          
          In my mind I'm asking is this guy falling in for me or what? Well, I'm thinking about this guy often too. Each time I start to think of him he will contact me. Is this call mind wave? Am I connected to him? Things might have been gone too far...this is just my thought, nothing but my perception. This guy is not falling for me...he is trapping me into falling for him as a game.
          I don't know who he is betting with, perhaps someone I knew that hated me so much and send him to prank me because yesterday is due 1 month I met him, and he is not the same anymore...he is reluctant to reply message, did not call at all. Did not even reply my message at night. Well, this brings me back to lesson no. 4, Never trust the first sentence the guy says that he likes you (that's not love, they are just baiting you with words) 
          Guys like to play with girls psychology. I trust too easily, perhaps I will never know who is up to with this prank. But he made me remember that guy who ask his friends to video tape me and him during my first meet up and scolded me badly for I found out what he did to me.
          Perhaps someone up there is playing with my love life. Sending me into lion mouth everytime I need some care and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment